We value the contributions of our employees and appreciate that they enjoy full lives outside of the office. That is why we offer a complete set of benefits and rewards that allow them to focus on what’s important to them: personal interests, professional growth, and family well-being.
Through our Total Rewards package, we offer a full array of traditional benefits in addition to work-life and volunteer services. Following are some of the benefits and rewards you can expect as an employee:
- Comprehensive health, prescription drug, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
Life & Long-Term Disability
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Group term life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with employer match
- Merit-based competitive compensation
- Company-paid public transportation and parking
- On-site gym in some locations
- Tuition reimbursement
- Volunteer leave (16 hours each year paid leave) for community reinvestment work during
- 10 company-paid holidays per year
- Composite leave available for personal use, whether vacation or illness
Any of these benefits may be changed, eliminated, or replaced from time to time, at the company’s sole discretion. The benefits and options listed may not be available to every employee. In the event of a conflict between the listing of the benefits and options here and the description of the benefits and options in any plan documents, the plan documents will control.