- Realize the tax advantages of real estate ownership by replacing your rent payment with a long-term mortgage.
- Build asset value and a future income stream by investing in real estate instead of paying a landlord rent.
- Gain peace of mind from ownership and stable occupancy costs from year to year without the exposure to escalating rents.
- Refinance other debt into one low cost loan with up to 100% financing as part of the real estate purchase.
Purchase Scenario: $1,810,000 (office building & closing cost)*
- Pre-purchase annual real estate expense (lease) = $101,632
- Post-purchase annual real estate expense (mortgage) = $127,060
- Increase in annual real estate expense = $25,428
- Tax benefit of real estate ownership = $34,832
- Net decrease in annual real estate expense = $9,404
*For illustration purposes only. Consult your tax advisor.